Dubai South Free Trade zone Business Setup
The Dubai World Central (DWC), now Dubai South, is located on 140 square kilometers of multipurpose area right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) headquarters is closely located to Al Maktoum International Airport, Logistics District, Business Park, Aviation District, Commercial District, Residential District, Golf District, Exhibition District, and Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) international airport is strategically located to provide convenient logistics and shipment around the GCC, Middle East, and the entire world.
The Logistic District is situated adjacent to the Al Maktoum International Airport and enables fast-cycle logistics businesses to better control their inventory and create greater efficiencies across their supply chain. With the necessary infrastructure, space, facilities and access in place, it is perfectly suited as an effective distribution or global supply chain hub for the Middle Eastern, Southeast European, CIS, Indian sub-continent and African markets.
The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) serves as the strategic platform in the UAE for growth of logistics, aviation, light industry, and ancillary service businesses. The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) logo serves as a reminder of the vision of the Government of Dubai in making the Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) residential city a hub of commerce!
ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI SOUTH FREE ZONE
- * 100% foreign ownership
- * 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- * No corporate and personal income tax
- * Wide range of business activities are available
- * Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- * Co-located with the world’s 8th largest cargo airport
- * Dedicated access to the world’s largest port at JAFZA
- * Self-contained city
- * Wide range of activities and facilities provided
- * Dedicated aviation and logistics districts
- * Venue of the World Exposition 2020, with expected footfall of 25 million visitors over 6 months.