Fujairah Free Zone Authority
Trading Offices completely outfitted can be rented for Import, Export and Re-Export operations. Least range 35 sq.m., with conceivable secretarial help.
Distribution / Warehousing
Units of various sizes can be gone up against rent for Import, Export and Re-Export of various products and general exchanging. Financial specialists can work by utilizing stockpiling and bundling offices in their stockroom to wind up plainly a conveyance center point in the locale and no more lucrative costs.
Investors can rent pre-fabricated units or/and ask for development of units modified to their prerequisites with open land for assembling purposes.
A Business Club raised on a 1000 sq.m. zone exceptionally meets the fundamental needs of the Investors. It incorporates a Conference room, Auditorium, Playroom and outfitted Trading Offices separated from offering them an eatery where they can unwind and secure business bargain in a friendly air.
Free Zone customers can profit by the exclusion of traditions obligations on imports of all items and completed items with the end goal of fare and re-send out outside the UAE. Customers require not pay obligations on plant hardware or crude material utilized as a part of creation. Free Zone customers may use any of the UAE ports and air terminals for the development of their merchandise all through the nation, while as yet profiting by traditions obligation exclusions.
Electricity and Water:
The Ministry of Electricity and Water gives 3-stage energy to speculators at the Free Zone at sensible rates. Water is given by the Ministry from the desalination plant.
The Authority is outfitted with proficient staff to give provoke help with Business Setup in Fujairah acquiring administration from related Federal Ministries concerning driving permit, enrollment of autos, notarisation of authoritative reports, passage grants, home visas, travel and visit visas for financial specialists and workers. The Authority can help with giving enlistment administrations to work force at all levels for the Fujairah Free Zone Company Formation services.
To open a bank account in the UAE, you will require to present the accompanying:
Introductory letter by the Fujairah Free Zone Authority.
Submission of a copy of the Fujairah Free Zone license.
A copy of the Chamber of Commerce registration.
Copy of Power of Attorney of the Authorised Signatory.
Copy of Establishment of the Company.
- The point of the division is to offer basic and proficient Customs offices to clients of the Port of Fujairah, Dibba Sea Port and Fujairah International Airport. With the experience increased in the course of recent years, methods, formed by clients’ needs, have been refined to give uncomplicated administrations.
- For all traditions prerequisites and documentation the ordinary available time are 7.30 am to 2.30 pm Staff on obligation give scope after available time on administrations, for example, Bills of Entry, trans-shipment, vessel freedom endorsement, group change investigation, reinforced distribution center in/out activity, transport taking care of administrations and so on.
- Business Setup in Fujairah, customers can profit by the exception of custom obligations on imports of all items and completed items with the end goal of fare and re-send out outside UAE Clients require not pay obligations on manufacturing plant apparatus or crude material utilized as a part of creation. While imports to UAE through Free Zone clients will require to pay custom obligations of 4%.
The following documentation is required by customs for (in & out) clearing or exporting of goods:
- Duty completed Fujairah Import Bill of Entry
- Original Supplier’s Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Packing list
- Delivery Order
- Copy of Trade license
- Israeli Boycott Certificate
For Foodstuffs and Agricultural Products, a Health Certificate is required. In the absence of Original Documents, copies may be lodged together with a small deposit.
All Cargo being exported via Fujairah Sea and Air Ports has to be declared to the Dept. of Customs, Fujairah, along with a Fujairah Bill of Entry supported with a commercial invoice.
- All cargo being re-exported via Fujairah Sea and Air Ports should be supported with a Fujairah Re-export Bill of Entry.
- In the case of goods controlled by quotas, a copy of the Certificate of Origin/Visa Stamp must be attached
- In the case of vehicles, copies of Traffic Police Clearance papers must be produced
Free Zone clients may utilize any of the UAE ports and airports for the movement of their goods in and out of the country benefiting from customs duty exemptions.
Investors can obtain up to 100% ownership operational license under the following categories according to their lease agreement with the authority:
Trading & General Trading License
Authorised to import, export and re-export agreed and specified commodities. The licence entitles the investor to carry out import, export and re-export freely in the Free Zone and outside the UAE For focal distribution, the Authority can arrange special permits with the relevant Government departments for hassle- free operations.
Can be obtained on leasing warehousing facilities. This licence entitles the investor to use the warehouse as a hub for major distribution, benefiting storage and packaging of goods.
For Fujairah Free Zone Company Formation, Obtained on approval and implementation of the project. All projects must be fully insured including manpower and machinery. All manufacturing license approvals are subject to the identification of the following:
- Area requirements – built-up and open space
- Electricity, water and manpower requirements
- Environmental aspects of the project