Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Registration
The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, also known as JAFZA is a UAE business free zone that was established way back in 1985.
Ever since then, JAFZA has become the proud home numerous leading companies and businesses in UAE today. While Jebel Ali free zone started its journey with only 19 companies, now it stands as the operational hub for nearly 7100 companies from more than 100 countries in different parts of the world which in turn has led to jobs for thousands of people. Over 20% of all foreign investment along with 50% of all total exports carried out from Dubai comes from Jebel Ali free zone. This shows the importance of JAFZA as a highly dynamic business point. Jebel Ali free zone or JAFZA is currently valued at about $69 billion only in trades. The JAFZA is located at the Jebel Ali Port which is the world’s largest harbor and is connected effectively to all the ports worldwide. The unique and strategic location of JAFZA provides it easy access numerous markets all over the globe.
It is therefore no wonder that there is always a great interest among international business firms to set up their companies in JAFZA. If you are looking for Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Registration services, you need to get in touch with us at All Time Business Setup Services as we can cover all your company incorporation needs for you. We are a leading company for JAFZA Business Setup that has been in operation for many years. We get different types of clients all the time choosing to set up a wide range of businesses in Jebel Ali Free Zone. Based on your specific needs, we can provide you with customized solutions that will help you to get settled down with your business in no time.
Here are some of the things that you will need in order to set up a company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- Application Form for JAFZA Business Setup
- Original Passport along with a copy of the designated Shareholder / Manager
- Environment Health and Safety (EHS) Application Form
- Project Summary
- No Objection Certificate presented from the Sponsor for each of the UAE Resident shareholder
- A copy of the UAE License
- Letter of Undertaking from EHS
- Articles of Association
- Copy of Memorandum of Association
- Official Letter from company for opening branch in JAFZA
- Copy of the Chamber of Commerce certificate
- Specimen signature of the Manager, duly attested by JAFZA
- Original Board Resolution clearly stating intent of forming a business company in JAFZA
We have already provided state of the art Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Registration services to numerous companies and have already helped them to prosper with their business needs. With our superior quality for Business Setup in JAFZA and Business Formation solutions, you can set up your enterprise in this part of the world easily and focus on expanding your operations. So get in touch with us today at All Time Business Setup Services for the best support in this regard.
WE GET BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS.