Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Formation:
Jebel Ali Free Zone Registration, Jafza Started in 1985, today Jafza have more than 7,000 companies who is operating and y continue to expand. Jafza’s product offerings ensure that you will find the right set-up for your needs including plots of land, warehouses, showrooms, customized development solutions, offices, retail outlets, a business park and even on-site residences.
Why JAFZA(Jebel Ali Free Zone Registration)?
- * 100% foreign ownership.
- * No restriction on capital repatriation.
- * 0% import or re-export duties.
- * 0% personal income tax.
- * No currency restrictions.
- * Onsite Customs.
- * No restriction on foreign talent or employees.
- * 0% corporate tax
Jebel Ali free zone companies may be formed within Jafza as the following types of business (companies):
* Free Zone Establishment (FZE):
An FZE formation can be with a single shareholder with a minimum capital of AED 1 million.
* Free Zone Company (FZCO):
An FZCO can be formed with 2 to 5 shareholders with a minimum capital of AED 500,000.
FZE and FZCO applicants can avail of Jafza’s unique offer of forming a company as a separate legal entity.
* Branch Company:
Companies having valid registration and license outside Jafza can apply for the formation of a branch Company in Jafza.