- A company interested in setting up a project with the UAQ Free Zone Company Formation needs to submit a completed application form.
- After receipt of the completed application form the Free Zone Authority will consider the proposal. Once provisional approval has been given the Company or their legal representative will be called for a meeting to discuss and finalize details of the project.
- Upon finalization of project details, the Authority will prepare Lease and Secondment Agreements for signature.
- When the agreements have been prepared a meeting between the company and the authority will be arranged, during which the Lease and Secondment Agreements will be signed. The applicant Company will then be asked to pay the Special License fee prior to the issue of the aforesaid License.
- The Lease Agreement between the Authority and applicant Company will be for a period of fifteen years with an optional renewal period to be agreed upon.
- Under this Agreement the Authority will sponsor staff on behalf of the company. Applications for entry permits may be submitted once the Lease & Secondment Agreements have been signed, Special License issued and construction commenced. Staff sponsored by the Authority may not obtain employment outside the Free Zone in the UAE.
- A Special License is issued upon signing of Lease & Personnel Secondment Agreements between the Free Zone Authority and Investor, valid for one year & is renewable annually.