- An organization intrigued by setting up a task with the UAQ Free Zone Company Formation needs to present a finished application form.
- After receipt of the finished application form the Free Zone Authority will consider the proposition. Once temporary endorsement has been given the Company or their lawful delegate will be required a meeting to talk about and conclude points of interest of the task.
- Endless supply of undertaking points of interest, the Authority will plan Lease and Secondment Agreements for signature.
- At the point when the assentions have been readied a meeting between the organization and the specialist will be orchestrated, amid which the Lease and Secondment Agreements will be agreed upon. The candidate Company will then be made a request to pay the Special License expense before the issue of the previously mentioned License.
- The Lease Agreement between the Authority and candidate Company will be for a time of fifteen years with a discretionary reestablishment period to be settled upon.
- Under this Agreement the Authority will support staff in the interest of the organization. Applications for section grants might be submitted once the Lease and Secondment Agreements have been marked,
- Special License issued and development initiated. Staff supported by the Authority may not get work outside the Free Zone in the UAE.