Appoint Branch Company Formation
Foreign companies can choose to open a branch in the UAE or systematically appoint a representative Branch Office Dubai for their needs.
While choosing branch office in Dubai, they can carry out all related activities that they are licensed legally to perform overseas. If a representative is being stationed in UAE, a business can only choose to promote its services or products, but not perform its various main business functions or carry out direct trading of goods.
If you are the owner of a business looking to make use of Foreign Company Branch in UAE services, then you should definitely get in touch with us at All Time Business Setup Services as we are a well reputed company setup services provider in UAE. Based on your specific needs of branch office setup, we can guide you every step of the way to make sure that you are eligible for creating such a branch office for your business needs. We have been working with foreign companies from all parts of the world for a long time and over the years we have perfected the skills of helping clients looking to set up branch offices in Dubai and the other Emirates.
Here are some things that you should remember while opening up a company branch office in Dubai, UAE.
- A parent company should be registered with the register of foreign services under Ministry of Economy & Planning (MEP).
- A parent company needs to fill up an application for a license that can help in opening a Foreign Company Branch in UAE with the Ministry of Economy & Planning before obtaining the license from concerned authority in that particular Emirate.
- A service agent is not obligated to manage any financial obligations or tasks on the behalf of parent company. The agent should also not interfere with regular functioning of the company. The agent is obliged only to manage or handle all statutory activities like obtaining licenses, permits and processing the transactions with the various government agencies.
- The service agent chosen by parent company needs to be UAE national.
- The representative or branch office must deposit a sum of AED 50,000 to the above ministry for obtaining a license.
- A license has to be renewed within 2 years from date of expiry. Unless this is done so, the license stands as cancelled. Renewal fees for the license are deducted from above guarantee.
Once you decide to seek the most reliable Foreign Company Branch in UAE services, simply get in touch with our experts at All Time Business Setup Services and we would be glad to take care of all your needs. We are a leading company formation services provider operating in UAE for a long time. UAE sees a regular influx of foreign companies looking to boost their prospects and earn greater ROI. By providing them with expertise relating to branch office setup in Dubai, we make it easier for them to conduct their business without any hassles.
Get in touch with us today for the best branch formation solutions.
WE GET BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS.