Mainland Business Setup is a favourite jurisdiction for the investors to set up their business license under the Department of Economic Development (DED). However, It’s a legal entity specially focussing in the UAE Local market which requires a UAE National Sponsor to represent in the license. Most importantly, If the company license is comes under professional license, UAE National will be acting as local service agent and expats will be owning 100% ownership in the license. When it comes under commercial license, major shares of 51% owned by the UAE National Sponsor and the remaining 49% for the expats.
- Moreover, Freedom to do business anywhere in UAE and global
- No corporate tax
- Minimum share capital requirement
- Ease of doing the business operations
FREE ZONE BUSINESS SETUP
For instance, there are some regions categorized in to special zones called as “Free Zones”. As the name determines Dubai Free Zones is the most considered option when it comes to international trading opportunities. Free zone business setup has salient features and advantages to start their business.
- 100% Ownership structure
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Likewise, No capital deposit
- Corporate and personal tax exemption
- Import and export duties exemption
How to Setup a Business in UAE?
Above all, if you need full guidance for setting up your business in Dubai, then ATBSS is the right consultancy who deals with all kinds of business setup requirements. The procedures for setting up a business in Dubai is made simple by verifying and preparing the documents with extensive knowledge of business formation and licensing steps.
- Firstly, Determine Business Activity
- Secondly, Legal type of business
- Initial Approval
- Trade Name Booking
- Choosing Business Premises
- Business License and Company Registration
Why is Local Sponsor Mandatory?
Most importantly, Local Sponsor is a mandatory requirement for mainland company setup as per the UAE rules and regulations. When you are looking to set up a business in Mainland, UAE National Sponsor is required to represent the license which holds 51% of shares. Finding a Trusted and Reliable local sponsor is an important factor while conducting business establishment in Dubai.
Advantages of Hiring a Local Sponsor
- In Addition, Full access to the UAE Local market
- Companies established in a tax free structure
- Can open different branches across UAE
- Get resident visa and secure your business in UAE
Moreover, here is why we need the help of an experienced business setup consultancy like ATBSS who take care of licensing and PRO Services for the companies and the individual business owners.