Have any questions? Feel free to contact us:
+971 42434557
info@atbss.org

Business Setup

ATBSS > Business Setup

Business Setup in UAE

Thinking to start your own business in UAE? Looking for professional advisors for your business setup in UAE and make your business running smoothly in your dream city. Then you are here at the right place to make your dream success that makes it happen.

Why UAE for Business Setup?

UAE is an investor friendly country having tremendous opportunities across the globe which has the potential to reach lots of customers. It’s the region having access to neighboring countries in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa. Because of the high developed infrastructure and stable economy. Dubai is the most preferred and ideal place to start a business in the UAE. Moreover, foreigners and startups create more opportunities in different sectors. It attracts UAE as the most attractive business hub in the world.

Similarly, the strategic location is very much flexible for the customers to setup business in Dubai both locally and internationally. Depending on the location and the jurisdiction, business type is mainly classified into Mainland, Free Zone and Offshore entities.

Business Setup in UAE
Business Setup in Dubai
MAINLAND
FREE ZONE
OFFSHORE

Learn How to Setup Business in UAE

Setup your Business in Dubai is made simple and the process is hassle free with the help of professional experts. ATBSS Business Setup approach to make your business as per the requirements of the business activities and entity type. 

UAE MAINLAND

Mainland Business Setup is a favourite jurisdiction for the investors to set up their business license under the Department of Economic Development (DED). However, It’s a legal entity specially focussing in the UAE Local market which requires a UAE National Sponsor to represent in the license. Most importantly, If the company license is comes under professional license, UAE National will be acting as local service agent and expats will be owning 100% ownership in the license. When it comes under commercial license, major shares of 51% owned by the UAE National Sponsor and the remaining 49% for the expats.

Advantages

  • Moreover, Freedom to do business anywhere in UAE and global
  • No corporate tax
  • Minimum share capital requirement
  • Ease of doing the business operations

FREE ZONE BUSINESS SETUP

For instance, there are some regions categorized in to special zones called as “Free Zones”. As the name determines Dubai Free Zones is the most considered option when it comes to international trading opportunities. Free zone business setup has salient features and advantages to start their business.

Features

  • 100% Ownership structure
  • 100% repatriation of capital and profits
  • Likewise, No capital deposit
  • Corporate and personal tax exemption
  • Import and export duties exemption

How to Setup a Business in UAE?

Above all, if you need full guidance for setting up your business in Dubai, then ATBSS is the right consultancy who deals with all kinds of business setup requirements. The procedures for setting up a business in Dubai is made simple by verifying and preparing the documents with extensive knowledge of business formation and licensing steps. 

Important Steps

  • Firstly, Determine Business Activity
  • Secondly, Legal type of business
  • Initial Approval
  • Trade Name Booking
  • Choosing Business Premises
  • Business License and Company Registration

Why is Local Sponsor Mandatory?

Most importantly, Local Sponsor is a mandatory requirement for mainland company setup as per the UAE rules and regulations. When you are looking to set up a business in Mainland, UAE National Sponsor is required to represent the license which holds 51% of shares. Finding a Trusted and Reliable local sponsor is an important factor while conducting business establishment in Dubai.

Advantages of Hiring a Local Sponsor

  • In Addition, Full access to the UAE Local market
  • Companies established in a tax free structure
  • Can open different branches across UAE
  • Get resident visa and secure your business in UAE

Moreover, here is why we need the help of an experienced business setup consultancy like ATBSS who take care of licensing and PRO Services for the companies and the individual business owners.

Just send us your questions and we will give you the help you need.