Dubai is a perfect location for starting a business, especially for doing business on a large scale with great infrastructure. If you would like to set up an industrial manufacturing company, which requires an industrial license which is obtained from DED authority.
What is Industrial License?
In order to set up a manufacturing and industrial company, industrial license is the license needed to acquire from the Department of Economic Development in Dubai. Based on the activity of the business, it requires external approvals from the relevant authorities and government entities. This kind of license is focused on providing and manufacturing of new products and manufacturing of raw materials in step by step units.
Categories Comes Under Industrial License
- Manufacturing of Food products
- Casting of Metals
- Equipment trading
- Pharmaceuticals trading
- Textile manufacturing
- Manufacture of petroleum products
Requirements to Get Industrial License in Dubai
- In the first step, you have to get the approval from the DED and external approval if necessary
- Hiring a UAE Local Sponsor is a mandatory procedure for setting up a company in Dubai Mainland, also requires 51% of shares when it comes to industrial license and remaining 49% shares for the expats.
- A Physical office address or Warehouse is a mandatory requirement in order to obtain a industrial license in Dubai
- In an Industrial License, the minimum of 10 workers or employees is required to open a company
- Capital investment for the industrial license company cost is minimum of AED 250,000
Don’t worry how to start your Business! We at ATBSS make your process easier and smoother. Leave your enquiries and the rest we will take care. Contact us.