Mauritius Offshore Company Formation is flexible and easy with the help of ATBSS. Mauritius is a leading international business hub located in Indian Ocean. Over the last two decades, Mauritius has seen an unprecedented growth along with great socio-economic development. It has also emerged as a major politically stable democracy which regularly welcomes foreign businesses and investors.
Mauritius has now become a highly attractive center for steady offshore company formation. It offers security and reliability to all investors through a flexible regulatory framework. Mauritian Government encourages active offshore activity and foreign investments through the Board of Investment. They have also introduced a wide range of incentives for attracting foreign investors. Their attempts to consolidate the fiscal as well as the legal framework has lead to a modern and user friendly legislation which has contributed greatly to make Mauritius as a leading center of offshore financial services.
It is therefore no wonder that there is now a great demand for Mauritius Offshore Company Setup services. So if you are looking to set up your company in Mauritius and be benefitted from the rich infrastructure and other facilities that it has to offer, you should definitely get in touch with us at All Time Business Setup Services as we can provide you with the best support. We are a leading name in the field of company setup services and we can provide you with cutting edge company incorporation solutions that are some of the best in the industry. By taking into consideration the specific needs of your business, we can help you to form a GBC1 Company (Resident Company) or GBC2 Company (Offshore Company). Our services are prompt and fast, which means that you can start working with your Mauritius business in no time.
Advantages of Mauritius Company Setup
- 100% foreign ownership
- No Tax on Capital Gains
- Free repatriation of all earnings
- No Withholding of taxes on dividends
- No Stamp Duty required for transfer of shares
- Only one Shareholder and one Director is required
- Directors and shareholders can arrange their meetings anywhere
- Migration is allowed from foreign business firm to/from Mauritius
- High level of privacy protection via the use of nominee shareholders and directors
- GBC2 Company can enjoy limited liability without the need of paid up capital
- No reporting or accounting which can reduce the maintenance costs
- GBC2 Companies can get legal tax exemption but have no access to Mauritian Double Taxation Treaty
Once you choose us for your Mauritius Company Formation requirements, we will walk you through the whole process and make sure that you have all the support that you need from our experts. We are thoroughly dedicated to make sure that your Mauritius company incorporation is managed in a fast and hassle-free manner. Setting up a company in Mauritius can seem to be somewhat complex to you at the beginning, but with the help of our experts you won’t have to worry about anything. So get in touch with us today for the best in company formation expertise.