Tax Residency Certificate UAE
Tax Residency Certificate also called Tax Domicile Certificate which issued to avoid double taxation for the individuals, companies as well as a corporate organization. International Finance Relations and Organizations Department issuing the Tax Residency certificate which allows them to avoid taxation in the UAE.
Tax residency certificate for individuals:
In order to issue the tax residency certificate, The individual should be at least stay here in the UAE for 180 days. He/She should be a Resident in the UAE. Non-residents aren’t eligible to apply for it.
Documents Required for Tax residency certificate in UAE?
- Clear Passport Copy with valid residence visa page
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Valid Tenancy contract/Ejari
- Valid Company License
- 6 Months of previous bank statements
- Salary Certificate
- Immigration report for the duration of Stay/Exit period
Tax residency certificate for companies:
If a company/organization wants to apply for a tax residency certificate (TRC), There should be some requirements according to the Ministry of Finance department such as they should have to operate at least for 1-year in the UAE.
- A copy of Valid Trade License
- Company Establishment Card
- Memorandum and Articles of Association & certificate of incorporation
- Passport Copy for the Company Owners & shareholders
- Owners/Partner Emirates ID Card
- Valid Residential Visa copy for the company shareholders/partners
- Audit financial account details
- Valid 6 months bank statements
- Lease agreement copy
- Tenancy Contract and Ejari
ATBSS is your problem solver for Tax Residency certificates, which provides you expert assistance for the processing of tax residency (domicile) certificate at the earliest. Would you like to receive a free guidance today, Call us +971 55 830 6729 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE GET BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS.