Have any questions? Feel free to contact us:
+971 42434557
Posted by: Akhil Sunny
Category: Business Setup, Local Sponsorship, Mainland
Tips for Starting a business in Dubai Mainland

Tips for Starting a business in Dubai Mainland

In Dubai, Setting up a Mainland Company is easy and transparent process. There are certain steps to open the LLC or Mainland Business License according to the jurisdiction of Department of Economic Development and it varies upon the jurisdictions. Mainland Company Formation Dubai is the primary jurisdiction for someone want to open the business into the UAE local market within a hassle free and without any limitations. The important fact is that the UAE local partner will be the major shareholder of your company with 51% ownership according to the type of business activity. The UAE Emirati partner will be your sleeping partner for your business license and will be your local service sponsor for the requirement for any of the services such as Professional License, Company formation & Visa.

Local Sponsor for your Business Setup

  • UAE National is a mandatory requirement to obtain mainland license
  • Office Space with Ejari is a Must
  • Issuing of License and documentations
  • Moreover, Company Formation Steps & Assistance
  • 51% Shareholder in the company

In order to setting up your business enterprise in Dubai or operating a business within Dubai Mainland. It is necessary for a foreign investor to appoint a local sponsor. Mainly Dubai Mainland License which allows the local sponsor to own major shares of 51% and remaining 49% owned by the expats.

Trusted Local Sponsor in Dubai

However, Local Sponsor in Dubai assists for all the paperwork done who act as the service agent for your business. Our local sponsor in Dubai which makes your Mainland Company Formation in UAE easier and it helps the business to operate more flexible. Typically a local service agent has no interest or plays no particular role in the business. In Addition, Dubai local sponsor has lot of responsibilities in the government departments to obtain the immigration and labor approvals and other formalities for the company setup.

In order to get a local sponsor, you should get in touch with business setup consultants in Dubai. These service providers not only help with mainland company formation but also assists to get local sponsor for your business. Our consultants guide with their clients in every possible way regarding how local sponsor is benefit for their enterprise.

Author: Akhil Sunny

Leave a Reply